Established in 2009, Impact Recruitment entered the market with a singular vision – to provide the highest quality recruitment service in North America.
Headquartered in beautiful downtown Vancouver, BC and with a second office in Toronto, ON, Impact has seen incredible growth over the last decade. Ranked by The Globe and Mail’s Report on Business as one of Canada’s Top Growing Companies in 2020, 2021 and 2022, and by Canadian Business as one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies from 2016-2020, Impact Recruitment is recognized as a leading multi-disciplinary search firm dedicated to the upward mobility of people.
At Impact, our focus is on fit, quality, and building long-term relationships – and this has lead us to a client repeat rate of over 98%.
DISCOVER OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Impact has specialized recruitment teams in a variety of industries and job verticals. Our goal is to help you find the best talent no matter the role you are looking to fill.
- Accounting + Finance
- Administration + HR
- Development + Construction Management
- Property + Facilities Management
- Trade Contractors
DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
Impact Recruitment (which includes our newest venture, AmbiMi) is a vibrant and diverse company, with a culture that reflects our dedication to curating an inclusive and respectful environment for our employees, candidates and clients.
We’re passionate about supporting upward mobility and development for all individuals – regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, physical and mental abilities or background. In 2021, we were honoured to be named a finalist in LinkedIn’s Talent Awards, earning recognition as a Diversity Champion within the staffing industry.
The mosaic of people representing different cultures and backgrounds is one of the reasons behind our company’s strength and success. We take pride in creating opportunities for connection and learning in an inclusive environment where everyone has an equal voice.
We believe in…
We believe in our people, and we strive to create an environment where each member of our team can do work they’re passionate about – whatever that may be.
We look for every opportunity to support the professional development and upward mobility of all of our employees and to provide them with the training and tools they’ll need to become the future leaders of our organization.
We stand by a…
Zero tolerance policy
We observe a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, prejudice or bullying – that goes for our team, clients and candidates.
It’s our responsibility to ensure the best-qualified candidate gets the job – regardless of that person’s race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, physical or mental abilities, gender identity or religion.
ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND GOVERNANCE (ESG)
Since Impact Recruitment’s inception in 2009, it’s been our privilege to support growth + development, inclusive employment and decent work for all – regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, physical and mental abilities or background.
This is what we do. This is what we’re passionate about. Every day, we assist individuals in securing fulfilling work they’re passionate about and support the continued growth of organizations by providing a faster, more efficient way to hire.
Why? Because we believe in sustainable growth for people, businesses and society, and it’s our mission to contribute to the upward mobility of people on a grand scale through opportunity and innovation.
Our collective mission is also in alignment with the United Nations’ Sustainability Development Goal No. 8 (Decent Work & Economic Health).
- Operating a paperless and chemical-free office environment
- Office locations in close proximity to transit stations and bus stops to encourage the use of public transit
- Providing access to bike room and shower at office locations
- Partnering with local and sustainable business vendors
- Purchasing fair trade supplies whenever possible
- Giving back to our local communities by providing staff with PTO to volunteer with non-profit organizations
- Supporting local non-profits who provide access to employment opportunities and help individuals reentering the workforce or upskilling
- As the largest BC-owned and operated recruitment agency, women represent 60% of Impact’s total workforce and hold 45% of management and executive positions
- New immigrants represent 20% of our workforce
- Visible minorities represent 59% of our workforce