Impact, a leading multi-disciplinary recruitment firm, launches a 2022 Salary Guide: Administration + Office Support Edition to highlight current hiring trends and provide up-to-date salary data for administrative and office support professionals as well as hiring managers in the Greater Vancouver market.
To stay competitive, organizations are rethinking their recruitment and retention strategies by reviewing interview processes and considering how their salary, flexible work arrangements and growth opportunities, amongst other areas, stand up in the current market.
With the increasing need for entry-level and experienced administrative professionals across all sectors in the Vancouver market, salary expectations are on the rise. Base salaries for entry-level to mid-level positions have seen noticeable jumps throughout 2022 as the hiring market remains competitive.
Flexible work arrangements
Flexibility is a top priority for many considering a career move. Companies requiring employees to return to the office five days per week are facing challenges with both hiring and retaining talent, since candidates and current employees have options available to them elsewhere that will likely provide the flexibility they desire.
A sneak peek at what’s inside:
- Detailed salary data for administration + office support hiring managers and professionals
- Market outlook for 2022 including insights into hiring and recruitment trends
- For hiring managers: how to stand out in a skills short market
- For administrative professionals: how to navigate opportunities and remain future focused in a candidate driven market
- Access to additional resources for hiring managers and professionals
For media inquiries, please contact:
Vice President of Marketing