If you know us, you know that we can’t pass up a great opportunity to share our passion and expertise for HR and recruitment, so when we get the chance to talk about the latest trends and stories in our industry, we take it!
Check out the latest media coverage featuring Impact:
- Should you still try to change jobs for higher pay as recession risks grow? (The Globe and Mail) – featuring Michael Scott, VP, Building
- The Death of Job Postings and the Birth of the Working Interview (HR.com) – by Jeff Harris, CEO
- Labour market for legal talent in Greater Vancouver getting tighter: Impact Recruitment Guide (Canadian Lawyer) – featuring Mark Fenwick, Senior VP, Corporate + Professional Services
- The future of work: Upward mobility and the gig economy (Tech Talent Canada) – by Jeff Harris, CEO
- The world needs more women in leadership (Leadership Excellence) – by Jeff Harris, CEO
- The “right to disconnect” should be about trust (Tech Talent Canada) – by Jeff Harris, CEO
- Impact Recruitment’s Jeff Harris on the gig economy and Great Resignation (BIV Today Podcast)
- BC permanent sick leave program is a broad stroke – which province is next? (Talent Canada) – by Jeff Harris, CEO
- BC’s paid sick leave: CEO reveals ‘broad-stroke’ policy impact on employers (Human Resources Director) – featuring Jeff Harris, CEO
- BC’s new sick leave presents challenges for employers (Canadian HR Reporter) – featuring Jeff Harris, CEO
- Why looking for a new job now could be a big payoff (Global News) – featuring Mark Fenwick, Senior VP, Corporate + Professional Services
For interview or media requests with Impact Recruitment CEO, Jeff Harris, contact Farnaz Farrokhi at email@example.com.
For all other media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.