FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does it cost money to work with Impact Recruitment?
How can I start working with Impact Recruitment?
- If you see a position that interests you on our website, you can apply directly through our website by registering or logging in.
- If you see a position that interests you on an outside website, (example: monster, Workopolis, etc), you can simply follow the instructions for that service provider, or send a Microsoft Word version of your resume to the email address of the recruiter listed in the posting.
- If you do not see any positions that are applicable to you, but are interested in working with Impact Recruitment for future opportunities, please visit our jobs page and keep checking back! We are adding new positions every day.
I submitted my resume to a job posting on the website, do I need to re-submit my resume for other opportunities?
My resume information has changed since I last submitted my information. How do I update your records?
What is the Certified Candidate® System?
Why is the Certified Candidate® System an advantage to me?
How do I become a Certified Candidate®?
What Industries does Impact Recruitment service?
What sorts of jobs can Impact offer?
Impact Recruitment works at all levels of an organization, operating as the sole recruitment resource for our clients. We work on every role – from clerical and administrative positions, to high level-skilled trades, to C-level executive positions. Needless to say, whatever your level of experience or title, Impact Recruitment will be able to offer relevant positions whether now or in the near future.
What should I bring to my meeting with Impact?
When you interview with one of our clients, we will prepare you prior to each meeting. Every interview is different and will typically require unique preparation.
What can I expect during my meeting with Impact?
What types of employers does Impact Recruitment partner with?
Whatever your preference, Impact has the expertise and the network to ensure you find a rewarding career that aligns with your specific needs.
What is the advantage of working with Impact Recruitment and becoming a Certified Candidate®?
- We care about our candidates, and their long-term success. It is never about making a placement – it’s about creating great opportunities for great people and great companies.
- We don’t have quotas – we meet with you because we believe that success can be had while working together.
- At Impact Recruitment we work tirelessly to stay informed and ahead of the market. As a result, we frequently know about opportunities long before they are made public, and we just as frequently make placements with those specific companies before anyone even knows they are hiring.
There are truly no disadvantages to working with Impact Recruitment. We work with the top companies in North America and our commitment to quality means that you can be sure you we are working our hardest on your behalf.
What kind of involvement can I expect from Impact once I am placed?
How long will it take to find me a position?
Remember, we always look to the people we know as a first priority when we get a new opportunity. Even if you don’t see something that interests you today, we could receive a new job tomorrow that matches your needs perfectly.
I am currently employed; do I have to worry about privacy?
How should I present myself to Impact Recruitment?
How can I find out about the status of the position I applied for?
How can I be sure you received my resume?
Will I deal with more than one person throughout the process?
In the future, you may hear from a number of our team members. Each one has your interests at heart and values you as a part of our network.
Are you affiliated with any other companies or recruitment agencies?
Impact Recruitment (North America) operating the web site impactrecruitment.ca is not affiliated,
associated, or in any way officially connected with any other recruitment company, agency or firm.
We are not connected to any other company or web site operating under the name “Impact
Recruitment”. If you are contacted by an Impact Recruitment representative and are unsure of their
credibility or connection to our organization, please contact us at email@example.com.