Job Order ID: 26702
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
The foundations of this firm are built from two successful firms in Vancouver merging in early 2016. With the merge, they can offer their client comprehensive accounting, tax advisory, and consulting services. Their partners and seniors have over 80 years of professional experience to off their clients and employees. As part of their expansion plans, they are now looking to bring on a new Assurance Manager to the team.
The firm is around 25 staff right now and is looking to grow to 30 in the next couple of years. They will be growing at a natural pace so that they can maintain their close-knit culture. They ideally want the Assurance manager to have long-term plans as there will be room for Partnership in the future!
- Lead NTR and Review Engagements
- Review Financial Statements
- Working with Canadian Private enterprise clients
- You will be leading the client engagements, so you must have great communication skills
- Monitoring client budgets and timelines
- Opportunity to develop a portfolio of clients
- 60% personal tax 40% corporate Tax work
- Supervising and leading approximately 8 staff.
- CPA Designated
- Minimum or 3+ years experience in Audit and Assurance
- Experience producing financial statements
- Project Management and team management experience
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- $75,000 – $85,000
- Medical and dental benefits
- Professional Dues
- Gym Membership
- Right on Skytrain line
HOW TO APPLY
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Gillian White on 1 604 689 8687 ext 272 or more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.