Job Order ID: 29071
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fuelled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold-calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
2. We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
4. Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Division Director at Impact Recruitment is responsible for managing the performance of your division. This includes:
- Work directly with the CEO in creating new niche business strategies
- Involved in implementing business plans and managing existing business development and recruitment practices
Recruitment and Business Development Management
- Overseeing the division’s recruitment activities and strategies
- Overseeing account management within the division
Training and Development
- Ensure employees are continuously coached and trained up to the Impact Standard
Strategic Marketing Partnerships
- Hosting and attending events for/with clients;
- Participating in events hosted by industry leading associations and memberships.
- Utilize your presence in the business community by marketing and networking at various events
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
A Division Director at Impact Recruitment can expect to earn a competitive compensation package (on target earnings of $250K+), inclusive of a comprehensive benefits plan. Impact is a work hard/play hard environment: from major company events to monthly team-building activities to holiday parties and endless patio nights during Vancouver’s beautiful summer, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work and a positive and supportive environment.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You are self-motivated and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
- Minimum five (5)+ years working in agency recruitment
- Minimum three (3)+ years working in a management or leadership position
- Degree from an accredited university
- Desire to be in a results-oriented environment
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.