Job Order ID: 29116
Job Location: Ontario, Toronto, Canada
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work. If you’re a tenured agency Business Development Manager who wants to come aboard during this upward trajectory, let's talk!
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Our company was born on the West Coast, but our team is made up of a bunch of great people from all sorts of backgrounds – which is kind of our superpower.
Each of us has our own story, our own unique experiences, perspectives, and strengths. These things fuel the important conversations that bring about the insights, ideas, and innovations that keep us at the top of our game.
So, who are we? We’re a diverse group of individuals, brought together by our desire to help people find fulfilling work they’re passionate about, and to support the continued growth of organizations across the country.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
You might think that you know what we’re about because ‘every recruitment company is the same’. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
- Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
- We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
- We believe the best idea wins. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first day, your first week, your first month, or even your first year. We value new ideas, open-mindedness, and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
- Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
For over a decade, Impact Recruitment has been recognized as a leading recruitment partner for public practice firms. Our client base includes some of the leading and most respected large and mid-sized firms in Canada, as well as top public practice boutiques. Whether your client needs someone specialized in Canadian tax, US tax, cross-border taxation, public company audit, assurance, or consulting, you’ll be well-poised to deliver real-time market knowledge with a team of specialized recruiters who have a proven track record of filling these types of roles.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
With boots on the ground in Ontario (or whatever footwear you deem suitable, albeit comfortable and weather-appropriate), you’ll develop and drive new business opportunities across the market. You’ll arrange meetings with prospective new clients and promote Impact’s services through listening and predicting the clients’ objectives. You’ll nurture strong client relationships and look for organic growth opportunities.
You will leverage the recruitment power of over 35 specialized recruitment professionals, and you will project manage recruitment in various departments within your accounts. You will be empowered to build your own brand by making long-standing connections with industry leaders.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t be making collection calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love business development, that’s what you’ll do.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on-target earnings are in the range of $80,000 – $100,000 per annum. An experienced Business Development Manager at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $100,000+ per annum (on-target earnings). Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within BC, Alberta, and Ontario, and expanding across North America
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package