Job Order ID: 29226
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Impact Recruitment is expanding into Surrey and we’re looking for an enthusiastic leader to manage a team of recruiters and business developers. We only want the best, and if that’s you – join our hard-working and fun team, and help develop it further! If you’re driven and looking for a rewarding and challenging position that’s part autonomous and part collaborative, you can’t go wrong with Impact.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll work closely with the Divisional Director to determine best practices and manage your team.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold-calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
2. We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Leadership – lead a team of recruiters and business developers
- Workflow Management – job order assignment and reallocation of job orders as required
- Internal Recruitment – oversee the hiring process for internal recruits into respective functional area
- External Recruitment – assistance with complex or difficult recruitment engagements
- Training and Development – oversee training and professional development for your team
- Ensuring compliance with Impact Recruitment Policies and Procedures and adherence to our Certified Candidate System for screening and generating job ready candidates
- Job posting audits
- Candidate funnel and toolbox management, candidate quality control
- Interaction with clients for qualifying purposes and/or order control – participate in kick-off calls with new clients and for new position types
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
A Recruitment Team Lead at Impact Recruitment can expect to earn a competitive compensation package (on target earnings of $120K+), inclusive of a comprehensive benefits plan. Impact is a work hard/play hard environment: from major company events to monthly team-building activities to holiday parties and endless patio nights during Vancouver’s beautiful summer, the company ensures that Impact Recruitment is always going to be a lively place to work and a positive and supportive environment.
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You are self-motivated and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
- Minimum three (3)+ years working in agency recruitment
- Minimum two (2)+ years working in a management or leadership position
- Degree from an accredited university
- Desire to be in a results-oriented environment
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.