Job Order ID: 29452
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Our client, a leading company in the legal industry, is seeking for a professional and upbeat Receptionist / Office Admin to join their fun and dynamic team in their Vancouver office! If you have strong customer service / reception skill and excellent communication skill, this job is for you!
You will be customer’s first point of contact and ensuring that customers have a great first impression and experience!
In this role, your responsibilities require you to:
- Greet visitors and clients
- Answer and screen phones and direct when necessary
- Handle queries from clients
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Manage kitchen stocks and handle orders/ deliveries
- Assist staff with clerical duties if needed
- Reception experience is required
- Experience in a fast-paced and customer-oriented environment is an asset
- Professional and positive attitude
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong team player, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive rate of pay + health benefits
- Training provided
- Great culture and stability
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.