Job Order ID: 29452
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $16 - $18
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, a leading company in the air conditioning, refrigeration and heating sectors for 70 years, is seeking for a professional and upbeat Receptionist to join their fun and dynamic team in their South Burnaby head office! If you have strong customer service / reception skill and excellent communication skill, this job is for you!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Why should you consider this position? Client is a well-established company and has been around for 70 years! We have placed many candidates with them and these candidates have stayed till today! There is plenty of room for growth. For permanent employees, you will be eligible for profit sharing, pension program and medical package. Training will be provided.
ABOUT THE POSITION
In this role, your responsibilities require you to:
- Greet visitors and clients
- Answer and screen phones and direct when necessary
- Scheduling appointments and booking meeting rooms
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensure the kitchen and reception area is clean and tidy
- Manage kitchen stocks and handle orders/ deliveries
- Filing invoices
- Assist staff with clerical duties if needed
- Reception experience is required
- Professional and positive attitude
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Warm, friendly manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- $16 – $18/hour + 4% vacation pay
- Training provided
- Great culture and stability
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Andrea Liaw at: 604.689.8687 ext. 221 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
Gain valuable experience, earn extra income and jump-start your career with temporary or contract work. For access to jobs you won’t find anywhere else, start working with Impactemps by Impact Recruitment today. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.