Job Order ID: 29518
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
An Office Administrator is the backbone of any successful organization, and that's just what our office needs. Play a key part in ensuring everything runs smoothly and solidify your office management, administration, and reception skills. If you're looking to join an admin team that values good ideas, hard work, and growth, send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Office Administrator will be responsible for supporting the Company with general office management responsibilities. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing company mail and courier correspondence
- Ordering and restocking office/kitchen supplies
- Taking inventory and setting-up office equipment and furniture
- Maintaining tidiness of office, kitchen and patio space
- Creating and implementing new office procedures and programs
- Ensuring COVID-19 health compliance in office
- General office support and set-up including: computers, internet, printers, phones and other equipment
- Setting up and trouble shooting employee computers and workstations
- Part-time reception coverage including greeting and directing candidates, clients, and guests
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
As an Office Administrator at Impact, you can expect to earn a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Growth opportunities – we're always looking to develop our staff
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing and accounting team
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You're detail-oriented, organized, and approach all tasks with a strong sense of urgency. Your biggest fear is being bored and completing the same old task over and over again – that won't happen here. Requirements include:
- Minimum of one (1) year working in an office clerk or administrative role
- Completion of a certificate or degree from an accredited university
- Strong business writing and communication skills
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of driven and personable professionals? If you’re organized, resourceful, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.