Job Order ID: 30111
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $35,000 - $40,000
Our Client, a well-established business is looking for a permanent Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join their Strata Management team on the North Shore. Focused on offering possibly the best customer service, this company prides itself on having one of the lowest turnover rates in staff and clients. If you have 1+ years of reception experience, please apply today.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a stable, long term role with a well-established and growing company. There will be a lot of interaction with residents as you build relationships with them and assist them with day-to-day queries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the first point of contact for residents, emails and phone calls and directing to the appropriate person
- Handling payments and receipts
- Assisting with handling resident’s queries and explaining procedures clearly and concisely
- Communicating with Strata Managers with any updates or changes
- Handling all outgoing and incoming mail and couriers, arranging pick ups, distributing mail and signing drop offs
- Managing property emails and invoices and directing when needed to appropriate department/manager
- Booking meeting rooms and administer calendars for vacations and meetings
- Assisting with administration duties
- Filing, scanning and printing
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1-2 years reception and customer service experience
- Excellent customer service skills, firm but fair
- Strong command of English language
- Excellent writing skills with high attention to detail
- Background in property/real estate/strata management is an asset
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- $35,000-$40,000, based on experience
- 2-3 weeks vacation, based on experience
- Full-time employment
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Extended Health etc. after 3 months
- Opportunity to work for growing company and a stable role
- Street parking
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Vanessa Harris on 604 689 8687 ext. 298 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.