Job Order ID: 30143
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
Our client, one of the largest Insurance Brokerages in Canada, is seeking a licensed Client Service Assistant (Commercial) to join their fun and collaborative team in their Downtown Vancouver office!
The ideal candidate is licensed, hardworking with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a long-term career in the Insurance industry. This is an opportunity to work with market leaders in their specific field within the Insurance industry.
- Provide various administrative and accounting assistance to clients and internal stakeholders:
- Prepare correspondences and insurance-related documents (renewal package, insurance summary/information guides etc.)
- File management and organization
- Data entry
- Account receivables and invoicing
- Assist on various specialty projects and presentations
- Produce cover notes, endorsements, and certificates of insurance
- Have level 2 insurance license or working towards level 2 is required
- 1-2 years of insurance experience in a similar role
- Experience in the commercial sector is an asset
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and positive attitude
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with focus on accuracy
- Flexible to adapt to changing work demands
- Strong customer service skills and work ethics
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive rate of pay ($45,000 – $55,000/ year)
- Benefits starting from day one
- Zero limit on education allowance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Group insurance benefits
- RRSP matching
- Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
- Fun events year round – summer BBQ, boat cruise, charities fundraising, lunch n’ learn and so much more!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity so apply TODAY!! If you know someone who will be great for this opportunity, share it with them. Sharing is caring!
HOW TO APPLY
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.