Job Order ID: 30143
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, one of the largest Insurance Brokerages in Canada, is seeking a licensed Client Service Assistant (Commercial) to join their fun and collaborative team in their Downtown Vancouver office!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The ideal candidate is licensed, hardworking with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking for a long-term career in the Insurance industry. This is an opportunity to work with market leaders in their specific field within the Insurance industry.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity so apply TODAY!! If you know someone who will be great for this opportunity, share it with them. Sharing is caring!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Provide various administrative and accounting assistance to clients and internal stakeholders:
- Prepare correspondences and insurance-related documents (renewal package, insurance summary/information guides etc.)
- File management and organization
- Data entry
- Account receivables and invoicing
- Assist on various specialty projects and presentations
- Produce cover notes, endorsements, and certificates of insurance
- Have level 2 insurance license or working towards level 2 is required
- 1-2 years of insurance experience in a similar role
- Experience in the commercial sector is an asset
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and positive attitude
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with focus on accuracy
- Flexible to adapt to changing work demands
- Strong customer service skills and work ethics
- Able to prioritize and multi-task
- Competitive rate of pay ($45,000 – $55,000/ year)
- Benefits starting from day one
- Zero limit on education allowance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Group insurance benefits
- RRSP matching
- Ongoing training and personal growth opportunities
- Fun events year round – summer BBQ, boat cruise, charities fundraising, lunch n’ learn and so much more!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Andrea Liaw at: 604.689.8687 ext. 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.