Job Order ID: 30149
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $18 - $20
Our client, in South Burnaby is looking for a Receptionist to start ASAP. This is a temporary position that will go permanent for the right candidate. Great company and culture, well established family business with plenty of room for growth.
The ideal candidate will have some reception experience with knowledge of the complete Microsoft Suite. Junior candidates are welcome to apply if they have strong customer service skills. Attention to detail is key as you will help assist other departments with administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Answering phones and directing appropriately
- Meeting and greeting clients, guests and venders
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, courier and incoming faxes.
- Ordering office supplies
- Ensuring a clean and tidy reception and kitchen area
- Scheduling appointments and booking meeting rooms
- Filling invoices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Warm, friendly manner
- Microsoft Suite experience
- Human Resources experience is an asset
- Professional and presentable
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- $18-$20 an hr + 4% vacation pay
- Weekly pay
- Will go permanent
- Great opportunity with a great company that is growing fast
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to vharris@Impactrecruitment.ca. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Vanessa Harris at 604 689 8687 ext. 298 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.