Job Order ID: 30554
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
Are you an experienced Producer in the Insurance realm looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for boats, yachts and the water? Click above to find out more!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an independent brokerage has been in operations for over a decade providing customized insurance solutions in the marine industry.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Commercial Producer you will be working in collaboration with Producing team and the Commercial Lines Manager you will be responsible for overseeing all business development aspects relating to Marine Insurance – prospecting, client presentations and providing policy options to new and existing clients.
- Hold a Level 2 Insurance Broker licence in British Columbia.
- Have at least 5 years experience working in the insurance industry, preferably in Commercial Lines.
- Creative thinker – Problem solver.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel; Outlook)
- Familiarity with Agency Manager (TAM) an asset
- Knowledgeable of the marine industry with a passion for the water and marine environment an asset.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus structure, with annual reviews and commission paid first year on referred business.
- 3 weeks vacation to start
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid vacation, Health Spending Account and Lifestyle Spending Account
- Career growth and advancement.
- Mentorship and support.
- Licensing fees are paid 100%
- Tuition support for professional development
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact AliRaza Panju at: 604 689 8687 ext. 276 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.