Job Order ID: 30557
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
This Commercial Client Service Representation role is integral as it supports the robust Commercial team, helping with all aspects of operational and administration requirements. You will be working directly with clients and ensuring all deadlines are being met. The client offers a specialized product hence if you are looking for a niche in the insurance industry, this is it! They also have a very social and fun group of team! There is plenty of room for growth!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a market leader in the insurance industry, they are looking for an experienced Commercial Client Service Representative for their marine division. There are huge opportunities for growth within this organisation.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This role is integral as it supports the robust Commercial team, helping with all aspects of operational and administration requirements. You will be working directly with clients and ensuring all deadlines are being met. The client offers a specialized product hence if you are looking for a niche in the insurance industry, this is it! They also have a very social and fun group of people! There is plenty of room for growth!
ABOUT THE POSITION
This position will be working closely with the Commercial Marketing Manager and supporting the Commercial Sales Team.
In this role, your responsibilities may include:
- Answering and screening phones and direct when necessary
- Handling queries from clients
- Working closely with underwriters to ensure all documents are accurate
- Providing administrative support with the preparation of policy documentation, proposals, cover notes, renewals, endorsements, certificates and invoicing
- Ensuring all data is entered correctly for all client renewal policies and endorsements
- Managing smaller in-house accounts
- Managing meeting schedules
- Other duties as required
- Must have Level 1 or Level 2 Insurance Broker licence in BC
- Minimum 2+ years experience in an Insurance role
- Commercial Marine experience an asset
- Experience in a customer facing role
- TAM experience preferred
- Professional, positive and strong work ethics
- Strong attention to detail and proven accuracy
- Work well on teams with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work demands
- $50,000 – $80,000/ year depending on experience
- Competitive bonus structure
- Health benefits
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Education allowance for professional development
- Training and mentor support
- Plenty of growth opportunities
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact AliRaza Panju at: 604.689.8687 ext. 276 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.