Job Order ID: 30601
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
What does being part of Impact Recruitment's Accounting Team look like? Like the best decision you could make. We know that you need mentorship, on-going training, and a well-established and structured team. We need someone ready to carve out their career in accounting. If that sounds like a match, send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an Accountant you will be part of our small but mighty Accounting Team and will report directly to the Controller. You will be responsible for a variety of full-cycle accounting functions, including:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Payroll and commission calculations
- Generating monthly financial statements
- Bank reconciliations and transfers
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Cash flow projections
- Budgeting and expense tracking
- Tax remittances
- Ad-hoc projects
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
As an Accountant at Impact, you can expect to earn a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Growth and training opportunities – you'll be part of an experienced and mentoring team
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You're detail-oriented, organized, and approach all tasks with a strong sense of urgency. Your biggest fear is keeping your skill-set exactly where it is – that won't happen here, you're constantly learning and growing. Requirements include:
- 2+ year of progressive accounting experience
- Accounting diploma or degree
- Strong business writing and attention to detail
- Experience with Quick Books, ADP, and/or People Net is an asset
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of driven and personable professionals? If you’re eager, accountable, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.