Job Order ID: 30740
Job Location: BC, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $20.5 - $0
We are seeking hard-working individuals who have flexible work schedules as contracts start immediately. We are looking for experienced Production Line Workers, Warehouse staff, Shippers/Receivers to join a well-established company.
Our client is a well-established food manufacturer/distributor located on Annacis Island, Delta. You will be working online with production of syrup –food safe processes and procedure are a must. Hours are Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm. This is a 3-month contract that has potential to become permanent.
- Assist on production line of syrup
- Assist and cover the shippers/receivers
- Be proactive in helping with the production line/conveyor if something mechanically breaks down
- Assist in sanitation and quality programs for the warehouse
- General clean up
- Mechanically inclined
- 6 months experience with food production
- 6 months experience on forklift, with stand up reach truck certification
- Experience with regulations
- Must have clean steel-toe work boots (CSA approved)
- Excellent English communications skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Able to get to Annacis Island
- PR status/Citizenship
- High school diploma
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Paid weekly – $20.50/hour
- Hourly rate with vacation pay
- Benefits after 3 months if you are converted to permanent
- Potential for growth long-term opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click below to apply or visit our website www.impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile. Please kindly reach out to us.