Job Order ID: 30839
Job Location: Vancouver, British columbia
Salary: $100000 - $130000
This organisation is a Large self performing Developer mainly building mid-high rise towers. They have a strong pipeline of future projects across the Lower Mainland
This high-profile company give candidates the opportunity to develop within the company through training as well as career progression over the next number of years working with their Cheif Estimator directly.
- Experience with self-perform estimate and productivity understanding.
- Knowledge of different construction methods, planning, scheduling, sequencing, potential problems, and timelines gained through site visits or on-site experience.
- Able to use contract terms to identify risks/opportunities with contract/project documents.
- Understands construction sequence and recognises milestone date impacts.
- Experience estimating multiple scopes and has a working knowledge of applicable products and systems.
- Ability to cold-call and converse with multiple trades.
- An Estimator with experience & knowledge of the Construction and Estimating Process across all divisions of Estimating
- At least 4 years Estimating experience with a general contractor or Developer.
- Construction degree of diploma
- On screen take off or Bid2Win software experience
- Excellent MS Project & Office skills.
- Estimating experience of projects upwards of $25mil.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $100,000 – $130,000;
Bonus: Discretionary based on yearly performance
Benefits: Extended Medical & Dental
Vacation: 3 weeks
Cell phone and mileage
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply now at www.impactrecruitment.ca or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Sean Feighery on +236 9795798 for more information.Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.