Job Order ID: 31109
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
The largest property development company in Vancouver is looking to add and experienced Plumbing Maintenance Technician to their growing maintenance team. If you are looking for a new career that offers extensive training, great compensation and opportunities for growth and development, this is the opportunity for you! This position is looking to be filled as soon as possible so don’t miss your chance to join an amazing work team.
About Our Client:
Over the last 50 years, our client has focused on developing modern residential and commercial properties while maintaining the wonderful architecture imbedded in Vancouver’s building history. They concentrate on building long term and meaningful relationships with their tenants. Offering their tenants round the clock maintenance and improvement services for any need they might have.
Our clients team is filled with highly experienced coordinators, managers and maintenance technicians that are lead by one of the most innovative and passionate property developers in B.C. They provide a work culture that is very supportive which promotes substantial growth and development opportunities.
Due to a recent promotion and growth, they are looking to strengthen their maintenance team with a Plumbing Maintenance Technician who is seeking a long term position with a thriving development company.
About The Position
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Plumbing Maintenance Technician will be responsible for but not limited to:
- General maintenance and upkeep of each properties plumbing system, ensuring each system is up to standard and performing optimally.
- Ensuring all plumbing equipment and operating properly (i.e. boilers, water tanks, septic systems).
- Repairing any plumbing issues noted by tenants and managers. Responding to tenant emergencies after hours when needed. (will be on a rotational on call basis with other maintenance technicians).
- Documenting all repair and maintenance job orders in an organised fashion for the management to review.
- Reporting any other tenant issues to the Maintenance Manager while conducting daily responsibilities.
- Interacting with tenants in a professional manner as well as keeping a clean environment while working in each tenants space.
- Ensuring all maintenance equipment is clean and in excellent working condition.
- 5 years of residential/commercial plumbing maintenance experience.
- Living in Vancouver or relatively close to downtown to answer tenant needs in a timely manner.
- Red Seal certification is preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work on call after hours when needed
- Wage: $30.00+/Hour plus paid overtime.
- 2-3 weeks vacation depending on experience
- Extensive medical and dental package
How To Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Will Maddison at: 604 689 8687 ext. 222or email firstname.lastname@example.org.To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact.Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.