Job Order ID: 31218
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $140,000
Our industrial construction and maintenance client is looking to add a highly skilled and experienced Construction Mechanical Superintendent to their growing team. A newly created position offering opportunities to mentor your team, supervise large industrial construction/maintenance projects and join a thriving and growing company. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career the provides stability and great compensation, then apply today!
About Our Client:
For the last three decades, our client has provided North America with unmatched industrial/manufacturing service to meet and exceed all their clients engineering, construction, and maintenance needs. Delivering the highest quality service to their clients across several industrial and manufacturing markets and industries. No matter how large or small the project, they can take their clients ideas and visions and construct them. From construction and commissioning to maintenance and upgrades, there is nothing our client can not do for their customers.
Their team consists of incredibly knowledgeable and experienced executives, superintendents and tradesman who can utilize and develop their skills and abilities to become integral members of the company’s growth and expansion. You will have the chance to work in a collaborative work environment that fosters professional and personal growth.
About the Position:
Our client has experienced substantial growth year over year and have now created a new Construction Mechanical Superintendent position to manage their major projects in the lower mainland. In this position you will over see every project from beginning to end, ensuring the customers expectations are met and exceeded on time and within budget. Coordinating with all management team members while supervising and managing various project managers and tradesman within various projects at once. This position offers a top tier compensation package, career growth opportunities and a positive and collaborative work environment. No day will ever be the same!
Reporting to the General Manager, the Construction Mechanical Superintendent will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensure each client is receiving the highest quality customer service. Providing them with clear and concise details pertaining to the project’s updates and timelines.
- Enforcing all health and safety policies and procedures. Coaching and informing all team members on safe work practices.
- Attend pre project meetings with management and clients, providing customers with estimate and the overall scope of work.
- Collaborate with management, engineers, and project managers to create project plans and documentation. Ensuring that the appropriate man power is scheduled to effectively and efficiently complete projects with the highest quality service.
- Monitoring each stages of the various projects in progress. Documenting any staff and material changes.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and project leads.
- Ensuring all team members understand their roles within the project and that they are equipped with the right resources to complete their tasks.
- Quickly resolve any obstacles and issues that arise during the projects. This is an extremely fast pace work environment where you will have to juggle several matters at once.
- Proactively develop relationships with potential future clients and educating them on the services and quality that the company provides.
- Minimum 10 years of industrial/manufacturing experience installing, commissioning, and performing maintenance on industrial equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a fast pace industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Red Seal Millwright certification/Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Proven experience managing several industrial projects ranging from $50,000-$1,000,000+.
- Experience managing/budgeting project budgets and finances.
- Passionate leadership and mentorship skills and abilities.
- Salary range: $100,000-$140,000/Year depending on experience.
- Extensive medical and dental benefit package.
- 3-4 weeks vacation
How To Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Will Maddison at: 604 689 8687 ext. 222or email firstname.lastname@example.org.To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact.Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.