Job Order ID: 31435
Job Location: Blaine, Washington, US
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
Amazing opportunity for an operation professional who thrives in a fast pace environment and can implement significant changes immediately. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position where you will be able to mentor, coach and develop a high performance team, then this is the new career opportunity you have been looking for.
About Our Client:
For more than 30 years our client has provided north America with the highest quality shipping service for any of their client’s unique needs. They utilize the most innovative shipping technology in the world to create a simple, easy and extremely fast system that results in unmatched shipment speed. From small personal shipments to large automotive vehicles, there is no product they cannot import/export for their customers. Our client’s mission is to ensure that their customers experience the smoothest shipment process possible and pride themselves on building long term relationships for all future import/export needs.
About The Position:
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Operations Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring the overall operational system functions exceptionally smooth while at the same time identifying key areas of operational improvement opportunities.
- Design, implement and execute all operational improvement projects in collaboration with cross divisional management colleagues.
- Providing the highest quality service to all clients and making sure all their unique needs and expectations are exceeded.
- Training, coaching and mentoring the operational team (14) to be high performance team members. Providing them with the tools, resources and support that they need to excel and prosper in their respective positions.
- Establish and maintain KPI metrics (Daily, weekly, monthly etc.) and provide clear and detailed goals for your team.
- Managing all shipment files, reports and customer inquiries. Communication with various vendors and over seas affiliates.
- This position is based in Blaine, WA,
- Minimum of 5+ years of management experience leading teams of 20+. Ideally from the customs brokerage industry but not mandatory.
- Proven experience leading teams in end to end operations and not limited to one aspect of the overall operations.
- Proven experience with billing, customer service, data entry for shipments and compliance rulings.
- Proven experience building and mentoring a high performance operations team. As well as implementing operational improvement initiatives.
- Able to provide unparalleled customer service and build long term relationships.
- Salary range: $80,000-$90,000/year.
- Extensive health and benefit package.
- Vacation is negotiable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Will Maddison at: 604 689 8687 ext. 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
For senior to executive management, independent contractors and freelancers, Impact Management Professionals is your dedicated career partner. Connect with us today and let’s see what’s possible. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.