Job Order ID: 31483
Job Location: Brampton, ON, Canada
Salary: $66,000 - $70,000
A growing food manufacturing company located in Brampton that offers our employees stability, growth, and a fun and safe working environment. A company that cares about you and your well being!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Ever wanted to contribute to someone who was once the small guy and became the big guy, that still carries that home-like feel and mentality?
Our client is a multi-generational family business with more than 70 years in the food industry. Family-oriented company roots and is always ensuring a great work-life balance. Keeping up to date with the most innovative manufacturing/processing equipment this food manufacturer really cares about the product that gets our to their customers, that's also why they need someone like you that also cares!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor, the employee is responsible for the maintenance of the equipment which includes repair and installations, as well as performing preventative maintenance and diagnosis of the equipment. Because nobody likes when their equipment breaks down on them all the time!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- To perform a variety of skilled functions utilizing welding, fabrication, troubleshooting, and demonstrate a solid mechanical aptitude
- Preventing equipment failure through analysis, parts replacement, and care of machinery by means of an approved maintenance program
- Inspecting and examining machinery and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Working closely with machine operators to identify and analyze minor problems, taking corrective action in order that they do not develop into larger problems. See Team work!!
- Adhering to workplace safety policies and procedures
- Always maintain a clean and safe work area
- And being able to input your ideas for process improvement.
- Must have a Red Seal Millwright ticket or Education
- We are also open to apprentices (4th Year)
- Minimum of three (3) years of Millwright experience
- Ability to work 10 hours shift
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Gas fitter knowledge is an asset
- Food manufacturing experience is an asset
- Must be physically fit and be able to lift 50-85lbs
- And rotational shifts (oh my…did I scare you away?) Rotational shifts can be a great way to change up your day and have a great work-life balance. Mornings off when you want to sleep, or just relax. Nights so you have all day to do you want, and well the Afternoons are good when you want to stay away from your partner. ( just kidding) I understand rotational is not for everyone but it might just fit in with your lifestyle!
- $66,000 to $70,000 salary (34-39 per hour) apprentice/journeyman rates
- Overtime opportunities
- Uniforms provided
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company pension
- Vacations days
- Sick days
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Diana MacQueen at email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.