Job Order ID: 31486
Job Location: Delta, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $82,222 - $86,382
Great long-term career opportunity for a Red Seal Millwright! If you are looking for the next big step in your career, apply today!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
With operations located all over North America, this company continues to grow and expand their reach in the food manufacturing industry. Creating the most delicious desserts to hit your taste buds. Since being established, the company team has grown to over 700 strong.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
To keep up with high demand and expansion, they are looking to ramp up their maintenance team with additional Red-Seal Maintenance Millwrights. This position not only presents the chance to work with a long standing and thriving company but also the opportunity to work with a well experienced team. As well as top compensation and benefit packages.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and Supervisor, the Maintenance Millwright will work with a team of 4 and be responsible for:
- Instillation and maintenance of all plant and production equipment
- Conducting preventative maintenance and trouble shooting and mechanical failures
- Constantly analyzing plant equipment through out the day to quickly identify any potential faults or issues
- Completing all related documentation such as maintenance reports and logs to ensure proper recording of all maintenance situations
- Effectively communicating with team and superiors in cross divisions
- Adhering to all food safety policies and procedures
- Safety is number one in this facility; all health and safety policies and procedures must always be followed.
- Red-Seal Millwright Certification
- Must have food manufacturing background
- 4 Class Power Engineer certification is an asset
- Red -Seal Industrial Electrician is an asset
- Able to perform duties in a fact paced environment with strict deadlines
- Work efficiently autonomously and in a team environment
- Detail oriented and very mechanically inclined. Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize important tasks
- Flexible to work graveyard shifts
- Wage: Red Seal Industrial Millwright Ticket $ 39.53/Hr
- Signing bonus of $1000
- Power Engineer Ticket or Red Seal Industrial Electrician is an additional $2/Hr
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- Extensive full coverage benefit package
- Morning and afternoon shifts
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Diana MacQueen at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.