Job Order ID: 31492
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We were born out of a desire to do better than the industry standard – to raise the bar for professional recruitment, build long-term relationships based on trust, honesty and communication, and to prove ourselves to our clients over and over again, with every perfect placement.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Ranked by The Globe and Mail as one of Canada's Top Growing Companies of 2020, Impact Recruitment has dominated the West for over a decade and is quickly becoming a household name in the East. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that make big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
You might think that you know what we’re about because ‘every recruitment company is the same’. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
- Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
- We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
- We believe the best idea wins. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first day, your first week, your first month or even your first year. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
- Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
Our client base includes leading regional, national and multinational organizations in the construction, development, real estate and property management sector. Since 2017, we have continued to expand our service offerings across Canada – including opening a second office in Toronto! Whether your client needs an estimator, foreman, project coordinator or development manager, you’ll be well-poised to deliver real-time market knowledge with a team of specialized recruiters who have a proven track record of filling these types of roles.
Your future team is comprised of industry veterans and some all-star rookies. The former boast global experience and best practices to share, and the latter are bright and driven, with no bad habits to date! They communicate effortlessly, work cohesively and collaborate with divisions company-wide. They cite a relaxed atmosphere, a robust commission structure, colleagues who golf, and first-rate mentors, as reasons why they stay at Impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
With boots on the ground in Toronto (or whatever footwear you deem suitable, albeit comfortable and weather-appropriate), you’ll develop and drive new business opportunities across the GTA market. You’ll arrange meetings with prospective new clients and promote Impact’s services through listening and predicting the clients’ objectives. You’ll nurture strong client relationships and look for organic growth opportunities.
You will leverage the recruitment power of over 35 specialized recruitment professionals, and you will project manage recruitment in various departments within your accounts. You will be empowered to build your own brand by making long-standing connections with industry leaders.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t be making collection calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love business development, that’s what you’ll do.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, An experienced Business Development Manager at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $100,000+ per annum (on target earnings). Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within Vancouver and expanding into Toronto
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You are a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
- Minimum two (2) years working in agency recruitment
- Degree from an accredited university
- Desire to be in a results-oriented environment
What has shifted for us recently is that we’ve become a distributed team; a team that works from anywhere. That requires new skills, including the ability to be able to build strong connections virtually, to put the requirements of the culture ahead of your own needs, and to manage the perceptions of work. Because this role is client-facing you need to be savvy with virtual connections. MS Teams is your friend. Energy is your superpower. The combination of credibility and responsiveness is your special sauce.
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Lisa at email@example.com.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.