Job Order ID: 31557
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
Impact Recruitment has teamed up with one of the fastest growing independently owned Insurance Brokerage based out of Downtown Vancouver and are looking to add a Insurance Producer to their growing team
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an independent brokerage has been in operations for over a decade providing customized insurance solutions in the marine industry.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor, the Personal lines Insurance Broker will play an integral role in assisting new and existing clients with their Personal Insurance needs. This role is based out of their Downtown Vancouver office and you will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside some of the most knowledgeable insurance brokers in BC.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Personal Lines Insurance Broker, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting walk in, telephone and electronic prospective clients in regard to Personal Lines Insurance and Autoplan Insurance
- Evaluating the insurance needs of clients and prospects (ensuring no gaps or lapses in coverage)
- Regularly follow-up with all prospects
- Working with a team to achieve company goals and develop new business
- Calculating premiums and rates; apply payments and/or refunds
- Completing the binding, invoicing, premium collection, and file documentation of assigned accounts.
- Assisting walk in and telephone clients for Auto Plan and Private Auto carriers.
- Renewing Autoplans, new business, premium collection, cancellations, and endorsements.
- Assisting in ICBC batching and any other duties the Branch Manager sees fit.
- Hold a Level 1 Insurance Broker license in British Columbia with the willingness to obtain Level 2.
- Have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in the insurance industry with a minimum of 2 years as a Personal Lines Broker
- Portal experience – using Intact, Avivia, CNS, Premier, etc.
- Creative thinker – Problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel; Outlook)
- Familiarity with EPIC and/or Agency Manager (TAM) an asset.
- $50,000 to $60,000 per annum.
- 3 weeks vacation to start.
- Career growth and advancement.
- Mentorship and support.
- Future opportunities and training in other areas of insurance available for qualified individuals
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact AliRaza Panju at: 604 689 8687 ext. 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.