Job Order ID: 31593
Job Location: Langley, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Impact Recruitment has teamed up with one of the fastest growing independently owned Insurance Brokerage based out of the Fraser Valley and are looking to add an Office/Personal Lines Manager to their growing team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Established over 35 years ago, our client is an independent brokerage that specializes in a wide range of insurance products including Home, Auto, Life, and Travel. Their commercial insurance department can handle anything from a small contractor to large commercial enterprise with a specialization in transportation, warehousing, and bonding
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the owner, the Office/Personal lines Manager will play an integral role in assisting new and existing clients with their Personal Insurance needs. As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team of 10 to 12 insurance agents ( Autoplan and Personal Line Agents), scheduling as well as payroll. This role is based out of their Fraser Valley office and you will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside some of the most knowledgeable insurance brokers in BC.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Office/Personal Lines Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Perform a variety of administration duties as required
- Competent in covering duties of others when needed
- Scheduling, Orienting and training staff
- Some accounting tasks (deposits and cheques)
- Organizing and distributing mail
- Responsible for assigning specific tasks or duties to office staff and ensure that assigned tasks are complete
- Monitors the performance of staff
- Responsible to support the employee in the performance of their duties
- Provide practical coaching on the technical and other aspects of the employee’s position, as well as development opportunities that fit with the employee’s job description.
- Team building, communication and dealing with conflicts
- Hold a Level 3 or Level 4 Insurance Broker license in British Columbia
- Have at least 2 to 5 years of experience in the insurance industry with a minimum of 2 years as a Personal Lines Manager
- Portal experience – using Intact, Avivia, CNS, Premier, etc.
- Creative thinker – Problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel; Outlook)
- Familiarity with EPIC and/or Agency Manager (TAM) an asset.
- $60,000 to $70,000 per annum. (based on experience)
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
- Career growth and advancement.
- Mentorship and support.
- Future opportunities and training in other areas of insurance available for qualified individuals
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact AliRaza Panju at: 604 689 8687 ext. 276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.