Job Order ID: 31680
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $105,000 - $120,000
Assistant Superintendent role with a Residential Tower Developer and Builder – Possibility for Finishing, Structural or Parkade Superintendent roles.
Assistant Superintendent role with a Residential Tower Developer and Builder – Possibility for Finishing, Structural or Parkade Superintendent roles. This is a great role for a construction professional on their pursuit of a lead Superintendent role. You will join a diverse team of Superintendents where you will learn and grow quickly: and share your expertise as well.
- $105,000 to $120,000 salary
- Burnaby Based Project, future projects in Richmond and Surrey too.
- Vast land holdings with many new projects breaking ground each year
- A professional establishment with an ability to balance schedules, budgets and quality
- Utilizes a unique team approach to project supervision
- Bonuses available for successful projects
- You will take over a group scopes or certain phase of construction on a recently started residential tower project in Burnaby
- You will attend daily/weekly meetings with your team and the trade contractor to ensure open communication and address any schedule challenges
- Work closely with you trade contractors to ensure the quality of work is maintained and trade overlap is prevented
- Assist the Construction Manager and other Superintendents as needed and in the best interest of the project.
- Help maintain a culture of safety on the project
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as an Assistant Superintendent (or similar) on residential high rise construction
- Advanced ability to read and interpret blueprints for all scopes
- Experience on large jobs with values greater than $75 million
- Ability to work with a team of Superintendents (aka you don't need to be #1)
- A scope of work where you can be the project expert (i.e. finishing, structural, parkades, etc…)
- Able to manage the many personalities found on a construction project
- Salary from $105,000 – $120,000 depending on experience
- 12 days vacation
- Competitive benefits package
- Bonus potential
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mark Fedyshen at: 604 689 8687 ext. 248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.