Job Order ID: 31955
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
Do you want to expand your skillset, work with a cross-collaborative group of bright professionals, and join an organization that always supports growth? Well then it sounds like we've found our new Administrative Assistant! If you're looking to join an admin team that values good ideas, hard work, and on-the-job learning, send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the office management team. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the condition of offices, kitchens, patio space, and company cars
- Inform, comply, and hold others accountable to Health and Safety protocols
- Take inventory, complete orders and restock office/kitchen supplies
- Set up new employee computers and workstations for Western Canada and remote employees
- Reception coverage
- Manage courier correspondence
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
As an Administrative Assistant at Impact, you can expect to earn a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Growth opportunities – we're always looking to develop our staff
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing and accounting team
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You're detail-oriented, organized, and approach all tasks with a strong sense of urgency. Your biggest fear is being bored and completing the same old task over and over again – that won't happen here. Requirements include:
- Minimum of one (1) year working in an administrative role
- Completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Valid BC driver's license
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of driven and personable professionals? If you’re organized, resourceful, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.