Job Order ID: 31955
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Do you want to expand your skillset, work with a cross-collaborative group of bright professionals, and join an organization that always supports growth? Well then it sounds like we've found our new Personal Assistant to the CEO! If you're looking to join a team that values good ideas, hard work, and on-the-job learning, send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for supporting the CEO. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating with external vendors
- Coordinating maintenance for multiple properties
- Supervising and scheduling household staff
- Inventory management
- Sourcing and shopping for households
- Running household and personal errands
- Managing personal calendars and scheduling appointments
- Sorting all incoming mails and couriers
- Organizing personal events
- Driving to/from work and personal events
- Travel bookings, including logistics and accommodations
- Handling special projects and researching business projects
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
As a Personal Assistant at Impact, you can expect to earn a competitive compensation package based on experience.
Other perks of working with us include:
- Company vehicle provided!
- Cellphone plan is covered!
- Growth opportunities – we're always looking to develop our staff
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, accountability, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You're detail-oriented, organized, and approach all tasks with a strong sense of urgency. Your biggest fear is being bored and completing the same old task over and over again – that won't happen here. Requirements include:
- Minimum of two (2) years working in an administrative or business support role
- Completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Comfortable working a variety of shifts
- Valid BC driver's license
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of driven and personable professionals? If you’re organized, resourceful, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.