Job Order ID: 32771
Job Location: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Intermediate to Senior Software Developer
Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with an established company with a decade of history and is specializing in Molecular Biology and Genetic Modification? Would you be open to working with a client who has a global presence in Canada, the US, & Europe? Are you driven to work in .net technologies including Java, Groovy, Postgresql, SQLs, and/or AWS? We have a client for you
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our established Molecular Biology & Genetics Client has more than a decade of experience in providing critical medical services, personalized medicine services, and health care services to major public listed companies listed on NASDAQ with 5.98 billion market share, 59.3 billion market share, 16.16 billion market share and more. The recent pandemic has escalated the need for medical services and pushed the client into business expansion. Therefore, they are looking to hire an Intermediate to Senior Full Stack Developer to ramp up the business operation.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The successful applicant will apply their software full-stack development and leadership abilities while building software systems that support the operations of high complexity laboratories. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working on the implementation process, code standards, key milestones, and configuration requirements.
- Understanding common pitfalls in projects and Contributing across the entire development lifecycle.
- Leading major product and code decisions
- Driving the product forward, providing estimation, and scoping process for new clients.
- Identifying common patterns for customization, system interoperability, and automation
- Developing reusable tools or processes to inform our future client engagements.
- B.Sc or related field
- 5+ years of Full Stack Development Experience
- 3+ years of Java
- 2+ years of Groovy
- Preferred experience in Postgresql, SQLs, AWS, GCP, and/or Azure – Cloud Technologies
- Having worked in an Agile Environment
- 5% of RRSP Contribution Matching
- Extended health benefit which covers up to 80% of eligible expenses up to a maximum of $2000 per family member per year
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Max Soong at: 604 689 8687 ext. 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.