Job Order ID: 32846
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000
Joining the Impact family means winning, not just working.
We're currently looking for an individual with a thirst for success to join our top-producing team as a Junior Sales Associate. Working alongside seasoned business development professionals, this position will allow a motivated individual to develop valuable skills, build a strong network, and grow their career – this isn't your average entry-level job.
Our team is intelligent, hard-working, and motivated – if this is you, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at email@example.com
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold-calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
1. Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
2. We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
3. We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
4. Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
At Impact, our business development professionals become masters of industry. You will leverage the recruitment power of over 35 specialized recruitment professionals and you will project manage recruitment in various departments within your accounts. You will be empowered to build your own brand by making long-standing connections with industry leaders.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t be making collection calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love business development, that’s what you’ll do.
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN
In your first year, on target earnings are in the range of $40,000 – $50,000 with Impact Recruitment, with a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Other perks:
- Industry-leading training
- Our commitment to your professional development and your personal success
- A position in a healthy working environment -everything is team-based; you are not alone
- Fun – we aren’t boring or stuffy, we have awesome contests (and we have beer on tap)
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true)
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. If you are junior developing your professional career we encourage you to apply. Other requirements include:
- University or post-secondary education is required
- 1+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for sales
- Demonstrable business knowledge
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.