Job Order ID: 32849
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Are you a Parts Advisor? Do you have experience with heavy duty equipment parts? Do you pride yourself on your excellent customer service skills? Then keep on reading! This could be the role for you!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client in Surrey is looking for a heavy duty Parts Advisor to join their team. This opportunity is with a great organization who values their employees, believes in a little fun and they offer a great compensation package as well.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The successful candidate in this role will not only be knowledgeable in their field but will also demonstrate strong customer service skills for both interval and external service needs. You will be responsible for maintaining the appropriate inventory systems, stock levels and you will be an expert at sourcing the best priced and available parts needed for get the job done!
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Manage inventory stock levels and order appropriate parts when needed.
- Inventory counts
- Provide pricing and availability quotes.
- Responsible for receiving and verifying all shipments.
- Packaging and shipping of goods.
- Work with shop employees to issue required parts and ensuring proper tracking to the correct work order.
- Open new work orders when needed.
- Management of all returns and/or warranty parts for appropriate refunds.
- Monthly sales and expense tracking.
- Keep a tidy work area and ensure the inventory room is organized at all times.
- Vendor management and negotiations.
- Ensures customer satisfaction while handling customer issues and/or complaints. Forward to proper management when required.
- Ensure customers understand all warranty information.
- Be a safety conscience individual.
- Data entry
- Other administrative duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Diploma or certificate in parts management a BIG asset)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing heavy duty equipment parts.
- 2+ years of experience with inventory management/procurement.
- Valid diver’s license.
- Ability to safely lift up to 40+ pounds when required
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Be personable, detail-oriented, and a strong problem-solver
- $50,000 – $70,000 commensurate to experience
- 2 weeks vacation to start (potentially negotiable depending on experience)
- Extended Health Benefits after 3 months
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Pam Udey at:604 689 8687 ext. 206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrcruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.