Job Order ID: 32913
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
We're currently looking for an individual with a thirst for success to join our top-producing team as a Junior Recruiter. Working alongside seasoned recruitment professionals, this position will allow a motivated individual to develop valuable skills, build a strong network, and grow their career – this isn't your average entry-level job. Our team is intelligent, hard-working, and motivated – if this is you, apply now by emailing your resume and cover letter to Lisa at email@example.com.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Our company was born on the West Coast, but our team is made up of a bunch of great people from all sorts of backgrounds – which is kind of our superpower.
Each of us has our own story, our own unique experiences, perspectives, and strengths. These things fuel the important conversations that bring about the insights, ideas, and innovations that keep us at the top of our game.
So, who are we? We’re a diverse group of individuals, brought together by our desire to help people find fulfilling work they’re passionate about, and to support the continued growth of organizations across the country.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
Okay, maybe you’ve worked in recruitment before. Or maybe you have friends who’ve told you horror stories about 100% commission jobs, arbitrary targets and cold calls. You think you know what the industry is about because “every recruitment company is the same”. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
- Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
- We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
- We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for a year, a month, or ten minutes. We value new ideas, open-mindedness, and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
- Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
At Impact, all Recruitment Specialists are truly specialists. You will spend 100% of your time working with the best candidates in your defined vertical. You will be empowered to build your own brand by creating a strong candidate network with a long view of placement.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t be making collection calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you're curious about recruitment, this is the environment to learn, grow, and develop your skills in.
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN
In your first year, on-target earnings are in the range of $50,000 – $70,000 with Impact Recruitment, with a comprehensive medical and dental benefits package. Other perks:
- Industry-leading recruitment training
- Our commitment to your professional development and your personal success
- A position in a healthy working environment: everything is team-based (you are not alone)
- Fun – we aren’t boring or stuffy, we have awesome contests (and we have beer on tap)
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true)
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
Impact Recruitment highly values teamwork and accountability. You are eloquent with your words, enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Honesty is a crucial trait that we look for when we are hiring a new team member and that translates to the relationships that we have with our clients. You are also a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. If you are a junior developing your professional career we encourage you to apply. Other requirements include:
- 1+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable business knowledge
- Passion for success
- Ability to drive results
- University or post-secondary education is required
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’re enthusiastic, driven, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we want you on our team. Send your resume and cover letter to Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE BELIEVE IN
Equal opportunity. We believe in our people, and we strive to create an environment where each member of our team can do what they’re passionate about – whatever that may be. We look for every opportunity to support the professional development and upward mobility of all of our employees, and to provide them with the training and tools they’ll need to become the future leaders of our organization.
WE STAND BY
A zero-tolerance policy. We observe a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, prejudice, or bullying. This goes for our team, clients, and candidates. It is our responsibility to ensure the best-qualified candidate gets the job, regardless of that person’s race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, physical or mental abilities, gender identity, or religion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.