Job Order ID: 33140
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000
Intermediate Front-End Developer
Remote Work Setting
Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with a SaaS startup that specializes in printers and printer brokers? Are you driven to work in front-end emerging technologies including React.js, Redux.js, & Node.js?
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a SaaS company that is focusing on revolutionizing the printing business by developing storeless printing services! They are one of the industry leaders in online document editors with advanced typography and image editing capabilities. With the recent growth in the business, they’re looking for an intermediate front-end developer to help build the business.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an Intermediate Front-end developer in the business, you will aid in the process of building out the newest version of front-end interfaces. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- working closely with the CEO to build the next version of the product
- producing high-quality results by leading or contributing heavily to large cross-functional projects that have a significant impact on the business.
- owning features or systems and define their long-term health, while also improving the health of surrounding front-end systems.
- assisting our skilled support team and operations team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- A B.Sc or s in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of software development experience with web applications
- 2+ years React.js, Redux.js, and/or Node.js
- Experience in optimization and performance enhancement
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Extended Health Care Benefits and Insurance
- 2 Weeks of Vacation
- Work-Life Balance
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Max Soong at 604 689 8687 ext. 204 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all, applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.