Job Order ID: 33157
Job Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Impact Recruitment has teamed up with one of the fastest-growing independently-owned Insurance Brokerage based out of North Vancouver and are looking to add an experienced Commercial Insurance Marketing Assistant to their growing team. Click about to find out more!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is an independent brokerage the specializes in Business Insurance across British Columbia and Western Canada. Our client is able to offer the best Insurance rates in the industry by maintaining access to over 20 Standard Market Insurance Companies and over 50 Specialty Insurance Markets, including cover holder agreements with Lloyd’s (London) and Peace Hills General Insurance.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the VP of Commercial Insurance and the production team, the Commercial Insurance Marketer will play an integral role in marketing and placing new commercial accounts while providing support to the production team. This role is based out of their North Vancouver office and you will be working in a fast-paced environment alongside some of the most knowledgeable insurance brokers in BC.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Commercial Insurance Marketer, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing of the new, renewal, and endorsement transaction processes for commercial accounts.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with underwriters and carrier representatives, both standard and wholesale.
- Keeping up to date with the current marketplace and new capabilities for providing risk alternatives and communicates to the Commercial staff and production team.
- Facilitate in the completion of submissions including supplemental applications, loss runs, historical data & other supporting documentation.
- Negotiate pricing, policy conditions and terms with underwriters and reviews all quotations with recommendations as to the best options for price, coverage and risk alternatives and agency income.
- Analyze and review proposals with Producers and makes recommendations, regarding the risk for the most cost-effective and proper insurance coverage.
- Binding coverage within company guidelines maintains accurate & complete files on all policies written and updates our internal systems.
- Using insurer portals to obtain quotations for house and producer accounts.
- Attending carrier meetings via webinars.
- Hold an active Level 2 Insurance Broker license in British Columbia.
- Have at least 3 to 6 years of experience in the insurance industry with a minimum of 3 years as a Commercial Insurance Marketer/Assistant.
- Portal experience – using Intact, Avivia, CNS, Premier, etc..
- Creative thinker – Problem solver.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel; Outlook).
- Familiarity with EPIC and/or Agency Manager (TAM) an asset
- $50,000 to $70,000 per annum + Commissions + Bonuses ( To be discussed with candidates).
- Comprehensive benefits package & 3 weeks’ vacation to start.
Career growth and advancement.
- Mentorship and support.
- Future opportunities and training in other areas of insurance available for qualified individuals
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact AliRaza Panju at: 604 689 8687 ext. 276 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.