Job Order ID: 33304
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $40,000 - $42,000
Impact Recruitment is looking to add a Human Resources Administrator to our growing team! Are you a young, eager, and organized business professional looking to gain experience in the HR field? This may be the perfect opportunity for you if you're looking to learn, grow, and really make an impact (cheesy, but true)!
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Impact Recruitment is the fastest growing recruitment company in Canada. Our growth has been fueled by client demand, and it’s made possible by a combination of recruitment innovation, years of experience, and simply put, hard work.
Our workplace is an open environment that encourages collaboration and teamwork, and we’ve built our team with amazing people who possess the drive and entrepreneurial spirit that makes big things happen.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
Your future team is comprised of industry veterans and some all-star rookies. The former boast world-class experience and best practices to share, and the latter are bright and driven, with no bad habits to date! They communicate effortlessly, work cohesively and collaborate with divisions company-wide. They cite a supportive culture and endless opportunity for growth as the reasons why they stay at Impact.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be part of a cross-collaborative team and will have the opportunity to work on a number of Human Resources projects. As the HR Administrator some of your duties will include:
- Conduct internal candidate background checks, reference checks, and administer skill testing
- Conduct new hire policies & HRIS training
- Participate in recruitment and campus recruitment
- Support the implementation of employee engagement initiatives & programs
- Participate in the planning and execution of internal company events
- Support contest planning and tracking
- Manage HRIS including creating accounts, trouble shooting, and providing internal support
- Draft HR documentation
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
You can expect to earn a salary of $40,000 – 42,000, an annual bonus, and of course the love and admiration of every heart and mind you touch. Other perks of working with us include:
- Growth opportunities – increasing our reach within Vancouver and expanding into Toronto
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
Here at Impact Recruitment, we value teamwork, honesty, and accountability – if you share these values, you’ll fit right in. You are a highly motivated individual that understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity. Requirements include:
- Minimum one (1) year of office administration experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, specializing in Human Resources
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We want you to be so ‘lit up’ about your work that people notice. In fact, we want people raving about how awesome you are, because it is our intention that, as such important face of our business, that you are the best business experience they’ve ever had. If we could put into one sentence what we are looking for from the successful candidate, it is ‘desperate to please’. Not needy, but well-intentioned and thoughtful for the (internal) client in front of you. Human and responsive. Measured and clever.
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so!
Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Viktoria at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.