Job Order ID: 33558
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000
Senior Dotnet Engineer
Our SaaS client is making leaps and bounds by revolutionizing traditional Mortgage processes; they're shaking up the industry and you can be a part of it!
ABOUT THE POSITION
As the Senior C#/.Net Developer, you will work closely with the core development team as well as the VP, IT and Applications. You will be responsible for the full software development life cycle in an Agile environment. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Participate in all aspects of the software development and delivery processes, including defining requirements, system design, estimating, code reviews, unit tests, documentation, testing, deployment automation and monitoring tools
- Perform root-cause analysis for issues involving products
- Deliver features and functionality that provide exceptional user experience
- Develop well-functioning databases and applications
- Lead projects and act as subject matter expertise
- Work extensively with SOAP/ RESTful API
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or related fields
- Must have 6 + years of professional experience in C#/.Net
- Must have 5 + years of professional experience working with SOAP/RESTful API
- Must have 3 + years of professional experience with Azure
- Experience with leading projects from end to end
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Max Soong at: 604 689 8687 ext. 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.