Job Order ID: 33623
Job Location: Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Salary: $17 - $19
Seeking creatives with exceptional attention to detail! If you have fabrication experience and are seeking day shifts, please read on! “Polish” your resume, send it our way, and let’s chat!
- 1 year of countertop construction/fabrication or assembly experience
- Experience with small hand tools including hand polishers and grinders
- Able to lift heavy countertops
- Able to read plans and blue prints
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Be reliable and independent
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- 2 weeks' vacation with holiday company closures
- Annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits kick that in after 3-months probation
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mackenzie Sippel at: 604-238-5138 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
Gain valuable experience, earn extra income and jump-start your career with temporary or contract work. For access to jobs you won’t find anywhere else, start working with Impactemps by Impact Recruitment today. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.