Job Order ID: 33763
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Senior Backend Developer
Remote Work Setting
Our established Mobile Application SaaS client has been successfully scaling up its projects to serve multi-billion dollar brands in the North American market to ramp up their mobile applications. As the world is moving in the direction of having interactive user interfaces, our client is here to help to ramp up and revolutionizing the entire React.js, React.js, Node.js, and React Native tech market!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is the leading Mobile Application SaaS leader in Canada, BC, Vancouver. If you are a senior developer who is excited about engaging in multiple projects coming from various industries, our client is the perfect match.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Architecting backed technology framework.
- Devising cloud backend solutions.
- Developing the product with your extensive backend experience.
- Helping guide the team through the entire development lifecycle.
- Ensuring code quality and governance.
- Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, and development.
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the codebases.
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information is communicated thoroughly.
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of live apps.
- 5+ years of experience with modern RESTfull APIs experience
- 5+ years of experience with Node.js / Express.js experience with strong ES6/7 knowledge
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL and relational data modeling experience.
- Preferred experience with AWS, Azure, GCP, MySQL, Dynamo, and/or Mongo DB.
- Preferred experience with users’ requirement translations, client engagements, and/or stakeholders’ managements.
- Preferred Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
- Preferred Experience in servicing industry or consulting industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Max Soong at 604 689 8687 ext. 204 or email your resume to email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all, applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.