Job Order ID: 33919
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $100,000 - $180,000
Our established Supply Chain B2B SaaS has been successfully scaling up its product to serve multi-billion dollar brands, including Amazon, Nike, Coke, McDonald's, and more in the North American market. Their unique Supply Chain Software is going big and competing with Oracle and SAP in the market. As Small Medium Businesses are looking for comprehensive supply chain solutions, our client is here to dominate the market!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
As a Senior Fullstack Developer, you will aid in the process of building out the newest version of their interface. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Developing a new SaaS Supply Chain with facing interface and dashboard
- Participating in solution ideation, design reviews, and roadmap completion
- Engaging in all phases of the development life cycle
- Collaborating closely with the team to ensure the application is robust and easy to maintain.
- Hiring and growing the team and deeply reviewing code
- Improving engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- B.sc or related field
- 3+ years of software development and architectural mindset
- 3+ years of experience with modern React.js
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Preferred experience in AWS, Azure, GCP, MySQL, Dynamo, and/or Mongo DB
- Preferred Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
- Preferred Experience in Supply Chain Industry
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Max Soong at 604 689 8687 ext. 204 or email your resume to email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all, applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.