Job Order ID: 33987
Job Location: Surrey, BC, Canada
Salary: $52,000 - $63,000
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? We have an exciting new opportunity with a growing organization in the healthcare field – apply today to find out more!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a relatively new company, however they have grown exponentially over the past few years. This client offers an incredible work environment, an innovative approach, a passionate and driven team and so much opportunities for growth internally.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Intermediate Accountant is responsible for financial planning and policies, general accounting practices, relationship building with lending institutions and the financial community, maintenance of fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports including monthly bank reconciliations. This position involves supervision over general accounting, property accounting, internal auditing, cost accounting, and budgetary controls and reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Oversee maintenance of books
- Monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Oversee AR and AP
- Assist with Payroll as required
- Manage cash flow requirements and investment schedules
- Year end working papers
- Assist with financial audits
- Monthly reconciliation for all accounts
- Maintain policy and procedure documentation
- Provide technical support to team
- Maintain updated supporting documents for all financial and bookkeeping activities
- Analyze statistics in terms of profitability, performance against budget etc
- Train and mentor junior accounting staff
- Various reporting, budgeting and financial forecasting
- Tax planning and compliance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Post secondary education in Accounting or Finance
- Pursuing CPA designation
- Familiarity with IFRS accounting principles
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexible team player with positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal and customer service kills
- Ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- $52,000 – $63,000 depending on experience
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Health benefits
- Parking on site
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Katherine Wu at: 604 689 8687 ext. 237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.