Job Order ID: 34163
Job Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Salary: $45,000 - $52,000
Are you an experienced building manager? Want to work for a company that have a great reputation within the property sector and most importantly their tenants?
This established property management firm is looking for an up and coming Building Manager to join their growing team. If you’re looking to expand your knowledge in a extremely lucrative industry, apply now!
For more information or for immediate consideration, please contact Marz Hussain at 604-689-8687 ext. 251.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
With over fifty years in the industry, this family-owned company has grown to be one of the most well-respected property management firms in the city! They have built a reputation for their customer service excellence and their devotion to their culture. In this team, you will work with some of the most forward-thinking and genuine people in the industry. Expect to learn from some of the best in the industry!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
To work for a premier property management company who will put you up in a beautiful building in Vancouver to live in!
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your responsibilities will surround enhancing the tenant experience, with the goal of providing first-class customer service. This company place a huge emphasis on promoting from within, which is why the role is now open.
Some of your duties will require:
- Creating a positive and professional relationship with tenants.
- Dealing with minor maintenance duties, including minor electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting.
- Troubleshooting and Coordinating with contractors
- Ensuring compliance with the RTA.
- Previous experience with Residential building maintenance.
- Knowledge of working within residential buildings is an asset.
- Strong customer service background.
- Experience managing move ins/outs, leases, posting ads.
- Comfortable with an on-call schedule.
- $48,000 – 52,000 per annum
- Fully covered health and dental
- RRSP matching program
- 2-3 weeks vacation
- Cell phone reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Marz Hussain at 604-689-8687 ext. 251 for more information.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.