Job Order ID: 34202
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Top Ranked Law Firm seeks a Corporate, Commercial Lawyer!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a top ranked law firm strategically seeking a Corporate, Commercial Lawyer with 5+ years of broad-based experience. This is a large firm offering challenging and interesting work within a relaxed environment.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Having 5+ years of corporate law experience, you will join the Corporate, Commercial Group. The successful candidate will provide effective and practical advice to clients ranging from individuals, national and multinational corporations, financial institutions, insurers, landlords and tenants, investors, developers and other participants in the business world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
You will be mentored, and support more senior lawyers with a range of public and private transactions, run point on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, day-to-day governance etc.
- Must have minimum 5+ years post call experience with Corporate law.
- Completion of a law degree from a Canadian university; and a member of the Ontario Bar in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Must have experience to complete transactions from start to finish with minimal guidance.
- Excellent drafting and research skills.
- Impeccable client management skills, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Compensation will be competitive with opportunity to earn bonuses.
- Health and dental benefits are offered from day one.
- Professional memberships, insurance and fees paid.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Natalie Wozencroft at: 437 370 6406 ext. 305 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.