Job Order ID: 34686
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Salary: $50,000 - $70,000
Are you an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Executive looking to make a career move? Our client is hiring and you could be the perfect fit. To find out if this is the right opportunity for you, please continue reading.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client, who has been servicing customers for over four decades, is one Western Canada's largest privately held construction insurance brokerages. They have offices all across BC and Alberta. They specialize in insurance, warranty, surety and risk management solutions. They are currently on the lookout for a talented Commercial Account Manager to come in and provide service-related support to their Construction division
ABOUT THE POSITION
- You will be assigned a book of business for which you will focus on high client retention through impeccable client service
- Meet with clients as required
- In collaboration with support team, create all services documents – Proposals, Renewal Summaries, Underwriting Submissions
- Promptly answer clients inquiries via telephone calls and emails
- Coordinate with marketing team to on placements, renewals and mid-term policy changes
- Monitor abeyances on outstanding information
- Provide bid costing for clients before tender closings to advise on suitable coverage
- Coordinate with support team to complete certificate requests
- Recommend additional coverage to clients
- Issue and quote premium finance contracts as requested
- Attend internal meetings regarding renewal strategies
- Other ad-hoc duties and special projects as required
- Level-2 Insurance License in Alberta, CAIB designation is a strong asset and may be required to maintain employment if hired
- 5 years' experience in producing new business in a commercial lines capacity, construction insurance experience is an asset
- Excellent Customer service skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with EPIC is an asset
- Must be able to travel short distances to meet with clients from time-to-time
- Competitive Compensation with strong commission income
- A generous benefits package
- Paid time off
- Other office perks
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Kushang Jhala at: 604-689-8687 ext. 268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across North America. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.