Job Order ID: 34697
Job Location: Delta, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
About Our Client:
My client is a locally owned business with a well-known name in the construction industry across western Canada and is proud to provide quality service to their customers throughout BC and other provinces across Canada. Most of their services include General Contracting, Design/Build project management etc. and looking to expand across several different internal departments!
My client is looking to expand by adding an Accounts Payable and Payroll Coordinator to their financing team. This opportunity has a huge amount of growth and will be reporting into the Director of Finance. As an Accounts Payable and Payroll Coordinator, you will be directly responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment in accordance with terms and compliance.
Daily duties will include data entry and disbursement of payroll, non-payroll accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities according to the approved schedule.
- Overseeing accounts payable; including customer invoice processing
- Create and process ROE, T4, T4A and T5018 statements.
- Perform day to day financial transactions and data entry, including verifying, positing, and recording accounts payable data.
- Vendor Payments, cheque runs, discount monitoring
- Bank reconciliations
- Bank Deposits (US & Canadian)
- Responsible for preparing bi-weekly payroll and calculating source deductions and remittances.
- Preparation (not completion) of Financial Statements for year-end for Accounting firm
- Month-end reconciliations including GL, invoices, bank and credit card statements
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Payroll and Accounts payable preferred.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, payroll software and the MS Suite of programs.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great desire and drive to learn quickly and apply knowledge.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- A self-driven, competitive and target focused individual
- $55,000 – $65,000 DOE
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan.
- Monthly Flex Day, RRSP matching, and Employee Recognition Programs.
- Regular employee appreciation and teambuilding events.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Chris Showell at: 604 689 8687 ext. 273 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.