Job Order ID: 34975
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
This is an exciting opportunity in downtown Vancouver to join an investment management firm.
My client provides investment solutions through the creation, management and distribution of high-quality investment products. We are looking for a dynamic and confident Accountant who will lend support to the Accounting team, working closely with the Senior Accountant.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Accountant will be responsible for financial planning and policies, general accounting practices, relationship building with lending institutions and the financial community, maintenance of fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports including monthly bank reconciliations.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Overseeing financial data & compliance by sustaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile bank accounts every month
- Prepare and record bank and month-end journal entries.
- Record customer payments, credits, and adjustments
- Process wire payments and credit card deposits
- Prepare accounts reconciliations.
- Update monthly general ledger accounts’ reconciliations
- Assist with accounting projects as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a junior-level accounting role – some flex on this.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills including Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Someone who is not afraid to jump in to get the job done
- Attendance in office mandatory
- $55,000 – $65,000 depending on experience + Annual Bonus
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Extended Health benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Chris Showell at: 604 689 8687 ext. 273 or email email@example.com. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.