Job Order ID: 35738
Job Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $95,000
Foreman/Forewoman role on commercial and institutional projects across the Lower Mainland
This is a Foreman/Forewoman role on commercial and institutional projects across the Lower Mainland with a General Contractor who is growing rapidly in BC. This client has been around since the 1980s and has worked Canada wide. They specialize in TI, special projects and more and more new builds in the ICI industries.
In this role you will either help a Superintendent on larger projects ($20m- $30M) , or you could be running a smaller job by yourself. Typical projects are commercial and light industrial. This is a great opportunity to show your skills and work your way up to a Superintendent role. Key duties include:
- Run or participate in trade meetings and supporting the Superintendent on larger jobs.
- Ensure trades are keeping on schedule and following current drawings and implementing changes.
- Study the blueprints and help foresee and prevent construction challenges.
- Work directly with the Client as needed.
- Ensure a safe site is maintained.
- Work closely with the office team to ensure the project is delivered smoothly.
- 1-2 years as a Foreman or Assistant Superintendent.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Previous experience as a Carpenter (or additional experience).
- Comfortable on construction software.
- Salary: $80,000 – $95,000
- Bonus plan
- Vacation: 2 weeks
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to join Employee share program after 12 months.
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Mark Fedyshen at: (604) 833-8844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.