Job Order ID: 36184
Job Location: Duncan, British Columbia
Salary: $42,000 - $45,500
This is your chance to work with an organization that honors its Indigenous roots. You will be providing daily upkeep and minor maintenance of residential buildings in Duncan.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client aims to provide safe, affordable, and appropriate homes primarily for Indigenous people and families. With nearly 100 employees and around 1600 units, our Client is one of the largest Indigenous affordable housing providers in BC.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with an energetic and engaged organization? Do you want to provide high-quality service to tenants and their communities? Then this is the role for you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Property Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Minor maintenance of over 100+ units (tbd)
- Maintaining cleanliness at various sites, such as picking up garbage/debris
- Responding to tenant requests for repairs
- Participating in unit inspections and unit turnover
- Serving notices
- Previous experience working in building maintenance or building management
- Ability to relay information in a calm and polite manner
- Valid class 5 drivers license and clean drivers abstract
- Clear criminal record check
- First Aid Level 1 or open to receiving level 1
- $20-25 per hour, ($40,000 – 50,000 per annum) 35 hour work week
- 3 weeks vacation
- 12 sick days
- Extended Health and Dental
- $250 per year towards Health and Wellness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension Plan
- Weekly On-Call Premium
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with us regarding this position, please contact Rachel Colosie at: (604)-689-8687 ext. 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our open positions, visit us at impactrecruitment.ca.
ABOUT IMPACT RECRUITMENT
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and recruitment verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact.Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.