Job Order ID: 36252
Job Location: Langley, BC, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Foreperson (Forewoman, Foreman) role for a townhome development in Langley or Maple Ridge.
Foreperson (Forewoman, Foreman)
Tired of Commuting? Impact Recruitment's developer builder client is looking to grow their team by adding a Foreperson (Forewoman, Foreman) for a townhome development in Langley or possible their Maple Ridge site.
This builder develops their own projects. This allows them to build a quality product that is desirable and quickly sold in any stage of the housing market. They care about the details and little touches that only a small family business can. Recent and current projects have been in the Fraser Valley. They have grown from renovations and single family developments to townhomes and the future will include condos, towers and full community developments.
You will join the ongoing townhome project in either Langley or Maple Ridge. Typical projects are 30+ units townhome developments but the company is also looking at taking on 4&6-storey wood-frame multi-family projects in the near future. The sites are typically open from 7:00am to 3:30pm. They will be some OT required as challenges arise; however, this isn't a 6 days a week and 12 hour days kind of jobsite that you will find in Vancouver. Future projects include Chilliwack, Surrey as well as potential in the Okanagan or on Vancouver Island if you are interested.
Your Key Duties
- Take on the Foreperson role (#2 on-site) on a townhome project.
- Work closely with the trades to ensure the schedule is maintained and trade conflicts are prevented.
- Ensure the desire quality of the project is maintained.
- Promote and enforce a safe jobsite along with your team.
- lead the site labourer and carpenters.
- Other duties typical of a Foreperson role
- 5 years (or more) of experience in construction.
- Experience on multi-family wood-frame projects or concrete residential.
- Experience building on sloped sites is an asset.
- A desire to 'win' as a team.
- Occupation First Aid Level 2 certified (or willing to get it).
- Assets: Red Seal in Carpentry or further education in construction.
- Salary from $80,000 – $100,000.
- Benefits including medical, dental and vision.
- 2 weeks of vacation with another week at Christmas.
- Future profit sharing plan.
How to Apply
Please apply directly to this posting with the most recent version of your resume. If you would like to speak with me (Mark Fedyshen) regarding this position, please contact me at: 604-833-8844 (call or text) or email email@example.com.
About Impact Recruitment
Specializing in a wide variety of industries and verticals, Impact Recruitment is passionate about matching exceptional talent with exciting new opportunities across Canada. For job seekers, we offer a dedicated approach to finding the right opportunity for your career growth.
The Certified Candidate® system by Impact Recruitment is designed to ensure your next career move is the right one. We take the time to thoroughly understand your technical abilities, your career goals, and you. Become a Certified Candidate® and enjoy a better recruitment experience with Impact. Learn more at impactrecruitment.ca.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this position, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.