Job Order ID: 36380
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
Are you driven, competitive, and lack freedom and growth in your current recruitment agency role? We're experiencing serious growth, expanding across Canada and the US. And if you think playing a role in the growth of a forward-thinking, innovative company sounds like a pretty neat opportunity, maybe you'd like to come along for the ride and join as a Senior Recruitment Specialist. Our team has years of experience behind them, significant industry partnerships, and all the tools you'd need to succeed in your role.
ALLOW US TO INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Our company was born on the West Coast, but our team is made up of a bunch of great people from all sorts of backgrounds – which is kind of our superpower.
Each of us has our own story, our own unique experiences, perspectives, and strengths. These things fuel the important conversations that bring about the insights, ideas, and innovations that keep us at the top of our game.
So, who are we? We’re a diverse group of individuals, brought together by our desire to help people find fulfilling work they’re passionate about, and to support the continued growth of organizations across the country.
If you’re ready to join a team that will coach you, challenge you, and will develop you both personally and professionally, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
You might think that you know what we’re about because ‘every recruitment company is the same’. Wrong.
We are different and we’re on a mission to change the way people think about professional recruitment. Here’s how:
- Our focus has always been (and always will be) on providing quality for our clients, not metrics for shareholders. Our motto is “the right candidate for the right job.” We would never ask you to treat candidates like transactions, and we don’t send random resumes, ever.
- We can fill every position within an organization, which means we have a huge competitive advantage over other companies. Whatever the role, your clients know they can come to you and you’ll take care of the rest.
- We believe the best idea in the room should win. It doesn’t matter if it’s your first day, your first week, your first month, or even your first year. We value new ideas, open-mindedness, and imagination. If you’ve got something to say, let’s hear it.
- Our compensation plans are exceptional. Perform well and you’ll be paid well, very well. We also believe in base salaries, as sometimes things don’t go your way. Don’t worry, you will never have to worry about paying the bills.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will spend 100% of your time working with the best candidates in the your respective field. You will be empowered to build your own brand by creating a strong candidate network with a long view of placement.
You will be a part of a team with years of experience. You will receive exceptional marketing and administrative support. Unlike other agencies, you will work towards results, not transactions. You won’t just be making cold calls and you won’t be bogged down with administrative paperwork. If you love recruitment, that’s what you’ll do.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
In your first year, on-target earnings are in the range of $80,000 – $100,000+ per annum. An experienced Senior Recruitment Specialist at Impact can expect a competitive compensation package of $100,000+ per annum (on-target earnings). Other perks of working with us include:
- Professional development – continuous, industry-leading recruitment training
- Growth opportunities – never hit a ceiling with us – we strive to promote from within and have so many opportunities for growth within the company!
- Positive work environment and team mentality – we foster a culture of collaboration, competition, and communication
- Fun company culture – awesome events, company celebrations, monthly catered breakfasts, lunches, and beer on tap. We hire good people, and good people = good times. Simple as that.
- Great resources – industry partnerships, company cars, in-house marketing team
- Unlimited earning potential (it’s true!)
- 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical and dental benefits package
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation
- Take your birthday off! Celebrate the day your way and never work on your birthday again.
- Paid time off to volunteer with your favourite cause.
- Growing your family? Top up plans for parental leave are available (tenure dependent)
- Flexible work options including travel for work perks
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU
With more than 2 years’ experience working in a recruitment agency environment, you are a highly motivated individual who understands success comes with hard work. You don’t give up easily. You want to keep learning, are self-motivated, and approach challenges with tenacity.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, we’ve got to ask – do you think you’re the right person to join our team of ambitious, personable, and intelligent professionals? If you’re enthusiastic, driven, and always bring your ‘A’ game, we think so! Take the next step and send your resume and cover letter to Olivia at email@example.com.
WE BELIEVE IN
Equal opportunity. We believe in our people, and we strive to create an environment where each member of our team can do what they’re passionate about – whatever that may be. We look for every opportunity to support the professional development and upward mobility of all of our employees, and to provide them with the training and tools they’ll need to become the future leaders of our organization.
WE STAND BY
A zero-tolerance policy. We observe a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, prejudice, or bullying. This goes for our team, clients, and candidates. It is our responsibility to ensure the best-qualified candidate gets the job, regardless of that person’s race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, physical or mental abilities, gender identity, or religion.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential, and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.